Thanks to Lisa
1. A song by the first band you liked: Power Of Love by Huey Lewis and the News. God, that was a loooong time ago!
2. A song that makes you think of your best friend: All I Wanna Do Is Make Love to You by Heart. Yes, my best friend was a girl and no, I’m not a lesbian. You had to be there. We both liked this song. Senior year we went on a choir trip to Victoria BC and were sitting in the front of the charter bus singing this at the top of our lungs while the mormon bishop in our town (who was one of several chaperones on the trip) eyed us like we were demon children.
3. A song by the first band you saw in concert: Manic Monday by the Bengals. I remember watching the drugged-out guitarist and wondering what the heck was wrong with her. (I was in junior high, and very sheltered. LOL)
4. A song that reminds you of college/school: Can’t Touch This by MC Hammer. Even though I never liked it.
5. A song that makes you think of a boyfriend/girl (love) past or present: Heaven by Bryan Adams. First boyfriend, junior high. Man, that was a lifetime ago!