Here’s wishing you all a memorable and prosperous new year! I’m sending out lots of good vibes to all my writer friends. 🙂 I have a great feeling about the year to come.
I already blogged about my 2006 reflection at Romance Worth Killing For today, so I won’t bore you with that again. Instead, I thought I’d list my top ten favorite books of 2006.
10. Most Wanted Woman – Maggie Price
9. Duplicate Daughter – Alice Sharpe
8. Valley of Silence – Nora Roberts
7. The Hunt – Allison Brennan
6. Killer Curves – Roxanne St. Claire
5. A Hunger Like No Other – Kresley Cole
4. To The Limit – Cindy Gerard
3. Lover Eternal – JR Ward
2. To The Brink – Cindy Gerard
1. Lover Awakened – JR Ward
Some of these were actually released in 2005, but I read them in 2006, so they go on my list. And I still have a huge TBR pile to get through – books by some of my local chapter mates, ones I picked up at Nationals, books by authors I have yet to read, and others written by my favorite authors. So I’m sure this list will grow and change in the months to come.
What were your favorite reads of 2006?