10 Weird Things About Me
1. I twirl my hair when I’m stressed. Not the end of my hair, but a big chunk out of the top of my head. In my HS psych class, we watched a movie about schizophrenia…the patients all twirled their hair just like me.
2. I love sugar-free mochas. With whipped cream. Kinda defeats the purpose, but I still love them.
3. I can’t start a book and not finish it. Bugs me to no end. Even if the book is horrid, I’ll still waste my time and finish reading it.
4. I had lasik surgery about six years ago. BEST thing I’ve ever done. Went to Vancouver BC to have it done. What a beautiful city, esp. when it’s the first thing you see CLEARLY in years. I want to go back (minus the eye surgery, of course).
5. I’m obsessive-compulsive. When I start a project (like a book), I focus solely on that project until it’s done.
6. I want to get a tattoo. So far haven’t had the courage to do it yet.
7. I got my navel pierced when I turned 30.
8. I always win at Scrabble (according to Joan).
9. I’m highly competitive. In everything. All the time. It’s a curse.
10. I could spend hours in the bubble bath – with the door locked. I get my best plotting ideas in the bath tub.