Eek! It’s Wednesday already? I swear the weeks are flying by.
Okay, so many things to talk about…
First of all, if you’re in the area, stop by the Join us in supporting local romance authors at our third annual Rose City Romance event! Meet these talented women, ask questions, and get books autographed in a casual setting. Featured authors include:
* Cathy Lamb (Almost Home)
* Delilah Marvelle (Lord of Pleasure)
* Minnette Meador (Edge of Honor)
* Jenna Bayley-Burke (Her Cinderella Complex)
* Meljean Brook (Demon Bound)
* Jean Johnson (The Sons of Destiny Series)
* Margaret Mallory (Knight of Desire)
* Gina Robinson (Spy Candy)
* Elisabeth Naughton (Stolen Heat)
* Hanna Rhys-Barnes (Widow’s Peak)
* Lisa Hendrix (Immortal Outlaw, Immortal Warrior)
Friday, September 18th @ 7pm Powell’s Books at Cedar Hills Crossing 3415 SW Cedar Hills Blvd. (800) 878-7323
Secondly, my editor sent me the artwork for MARKED this morning, and though I can’t share it yet (it’s just artwork, no text) I CAN tease you and tell you that it is FABULOUS. I really, really love it. And can’t wait to share it!! As soon as I can, I’ll post it here. I did show it to my CP – who was instrumental in my writing the book in the first place, and she said, “Damn, girl. Who did you sleep with in the cover god pantheon?” I’m still chuckling over that one. Though I have to wonder myself. The cover gods have definitely blessed me.
And finally, last night after above CP and I were on IM brainstorming a scene in the WIP that had me tied up, I came across this video. I’ve seen it before – and you probably have too – but it’s so funny I thought I’d post it here. I laughed so hard I cried. And don’t we all need that once in a while? I hope you enjoy!
Birthday Greetings from Joe Cocker from Jared Pike on Vimeo.