1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate. Esp. with peppermint schnapps. Mmmm….
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped. Always.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White only
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Mmm…when I’m tired of the kids nagging me. Did them today – all except for the tree.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Tea time tassies – they’re like mini pecan pies. Oh, and fudge. Yeah, gotta have fudge.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Driving into the mountains every year to cut our tree, going sledding in the snow and drinking – what else? – hot chocolate when we were frozen.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? No idea how old. And I don’t even remember the moment I knew. I just did.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes. With my family. We always do Christmas Eve together. Our kids have to wait for Christmas morning to open our presents at home.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Lots of homemade ornaments, collectibles I’ve gotten over the year.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it. Wish we had it more. Hate when it disappears (as it did this morning by 10am)
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, but haven’t been in a looooong time. When I was a kid there was a gravel pit not far from my house. Used to fill with water and freeze over every winter. I’d take my mom’s old skates and go skate. Alone! Can you believe that? Man, no way I’d ever let my kids do that.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Yes. Three years ago my DH got me an upgrade on my diamond. Best gift ever.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family, and reminding my kids of the true meaning of Christmas.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Gotta go with Teri on this one…Pecan pie. Definitely.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Having the kids add to the Advent calendar I made years ago.
17. What tops your tree? Big red bows.
18. Which do you prefer – giving or Receiving? Definitely giving. I have a lot of fun watching others open gifts.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? A Baby Just Like You by John Denver
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum. With hot chocolate, of course. 😉