1. Get sick.
2. Sprinkle in the holidays.
3. Become president of your local RWA chapter (man, is that a time suck).
4. Find a new series you want to read and decide you must go back and read all the books in said series.
5. Get sick again.
6. Get revision suggestions from your agent that leave you scratching your head.
7. Take a mini-vacation to the mountains.
8. Add in a little world-building for good measure.
9. Kick up your workouts because, hey, who needs the new year to be healthy?
10. Spider Solitaire. Need I say more?
How have you been?