13. Coffee with a dollop of sugar-free whipped cream on top.
12. Jell-o 60 calorie pudding packs (double chocolate is my favorite).
11. Lean Cuisine meals (hmmm…I’m seeing a pattern here). Salisbury steak is the best.
10. Pedicures. I love pretty toes.
9. Running. (I blame Connie…though thanks to her I’m in better shape than I’ve been in 3+ yrs. If I go to Nationals, she’s talking me into running the SF half marathon with her the morning after. EEK!)
8. IMing with my writing friends. I feel lost if I go days without getting my fix.
7. A clean car! I spent several hours cleaning mine on Monday (when it was sunny and 63 degrees!) and now the gremlins aren’t allowed to touch anything inside lest they lose a finger (or hand, or foot or…you get the idea.)
6. WSOP on my phone. I never win. But it’s fun, esp. when you’re sitting around waiting for the Gremlins to finish their dentist appts or basketball practices, or swimming lessons. The 5 yr old can beat my socks off.
5. The Goo Goo Dolls. I don’t know why it took me so long to discover them. (What can I say, I’m slow!) I recently downloaded a ton of their music and keep listening to it over and over. Good stuff.
4. Small boobs. I know, I know. That one sounds racey, doesn’t it? But it’s purely not. Now that I’ve lost 15 lbs since Thanksgiving, I’ve finally lost those giant knockers I’ve been sporting since Gremlin #3 was born. (Yes, I pretty much lost all my weight in my boobs. LOL) I never thought I’d say this, but it’s sooooo nice to have my normal size B’s back. Granted, they aren’t like they were pre-kidlets, but I’ll take them. Bras that fit…ah! Now that’s a glorious thing.
3. Twenty-One! Played this in Reno over Super Bowl weekend. I’ve never been a big “table” player, but I had SOOOO much fun! I’m totally addicted!
2. My laptop. (DH says it’s a sickness…I tell him it’s a business. Or will be, one day soon.) Now, if only my time at my laptop would add up to a finished wip, I’d be tickled pink. (Or orange).
1. Centergy – it’s a class at my gym, a mix between yoga and pilates. I just love it and feel so good after.
What things are you addicted to these days?