13. Coffee with a dollop of sugar-free whipped cream on top.
12. Jell-o 60 calorie pudding packs (double chocolate is my favorite).
11. Lean Cuisine meals (hmmm…I’m seeing a pattern here). Salisbury steak is the best.
10. Pedicures. I love pretty toes.
9. Running. (I blame Connie…though thanks to her I’m in better shape than I’ve been in 3+ yrs. If I go to Nationals, she’s talking me into running the SF half marathon … Read more »
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Today’s the big day! The group blog I belong to – Romance Worth Killing For – is kicking off their new and improved blog. We have new bloggers, exciting contests, and lots of fun things to share. Be sure to stop by today and comment. We’re giving away not one, but TWO autographed copies of Karin Tabke‘s Good Girl Gone Bad! Don’t miss it!
1. My laptop
2. My ipod
3. Running shoes
5. Slipper socks
6. The DVR
7. My keeper books – All of them
8. My CPs